The Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material multi-panel construction boot that further strengthens Alpinestars line-up of class-leading motocross and off-road boots. Incorporating an innovative microfiber chassis which is extremely durable and lightweight a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent levels of support and stability and extended accordion flex zones the Tech 5 affords performance fit and high levels of comfort and durability.
• Upper constructed from innovative and light microfiber material with action leather on toe box.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector and TPU outer lateral ankle.
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel, Velcro upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• The TPU higher medial protector designed with technical texture for improved grip.
• Bio-mechanical pivot.
• Ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps.
• Incorporating innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement.
• TPU heel patch connected with shell and lateral/medial TPU sections.
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar.
• Entire textile lining.
•New closure system includes 4 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system.
• This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
• Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
• Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole.
• The sole is replaceable. CE certified.